View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

When i was living on the edge and had money,,i knew where to get it anytime,,money can destroy as well as help,,ive had many addictions that ive fought off,,im clean of my percocet for 6 days now,,,yeah it sucks,but i noticed that when my tolerance level grows on any drug even booze,,,it takes more drug to get rid of the same amount of pain,,,,,,M.J had money and resources and after all his surgeries,it easy to get hooked and then want something mnore powerful,,ive been there,,,,but i really think the focus is gonna be on his dr;s from what im hereing,,,if you have decent health care and you and your dr get along,,there shoulndnt be a problem,,,but i do know that when you detox off meds like oxy which ive done several times,it brutal,,,,,,,,,good luck group,,,i think you all will be ok,,my faith is in the Lord,,,,,bobber P.S remember M.J was a celeberty,,and his addiction was better than 10 yrs,,he was bald and had collapsed veins from shotting that many years,,he is a big fish for the media,,,,i just hope that he was in christ b4 he died,,we all have our sins to fight,,as GOD told cain in genesis 4:7 "" sin is crouching at your door and desires to have you,but you must master it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my prayers go out for us all,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-10-2009)