View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowen214 View Post
Long time no see. Hope everyone is making it okay. I had to have an MRI this morning (not quite time for the yearly one that we agreed on last year, but I had a minor relapse a couple of months ago, and when I had my 6 month checkup last Thursday and talked to him about it, we agreed to go ahead and get a new one.). So here's the question....

It took me about 30 minutes to get home from the office, and by the time I got home, my head was hurting pretty bad, and I was pretty nauseous and thirsty. I took some Advil and got in bed. I think I slept for about 4 hours. Everything was better, but not completely gone. I still feel funky.

Has anyone else ever had this happen? Blech!

Yes, I had it happen to me on my last Mri. They said though that since I hardly have any veins and they had to poke me several times something about the dye leaking or something to that affect. Well when I got done I had the worst headache and I just felt horrible the rest of the day. Went home got in bed and felt better the next day. Hugs and hope it gets better for you soon.
coletaterbug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jowen214 (07-11-2009)