Thread: Att: mrsD
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Att: mrsD

Hello,
Will provide you with the info you wanted in prescribing a basic vitamin supplement recipe. Took Zocor in '04 for high cholesterol, six weeks later was having problem with legs and feet. After advised to take Tylenol, did a puter search for burning feet and found you and Rose on the old BT. Took printed info about PN to my PCP and he put me on neurontin, built up to 3600mg per day when I heard about Lyrica. Did Lyrica for six months and added Tramadol. After 3 yrs and high dosage of Lyrica and Tramadol developed breathing problems and fell alot. Went to Methadone and Lyrica low dosages aday( ! year). B12 in blood test over 900 after using recommended type and dosage on the forum. Have tried Cymbalta (30 days) Flexeril, Vicoden, Hydrocodone. Have taken Cipro twice for a Cystoscopy and TURP surgery this year due to BPH. No longer take Proscar or Flomax. Have taken vitamins most of my life (maybe not the right kind) Have smoked for 50 years (did quit for 15 days after TURP) and six weeks after cutting off finger in the shop "07) Quit drinking over 2 years ago due too taking pain medicine plus I have consumed my fair share for a lifetime. Seen 2 neuros one says idiopathic the other polyneuropathy. Have gotten a neuroma in right foot and cyst on back of neck since taking Lyrica. Hope this is enough info for you on deciding the right vitamins to take. I speak for a great many on this board that would like to know what is the right stuff thay should be taking. There are things like Alka-Selzer and Lidoderm I have I have left out. Thank You
stagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote