View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ohhhh... I wonder why this screen turned kind-of-a-grey colour when I began to type then I remember, oh ya... I'm using Mozilla Firefox instead of Explorer and lotsa things are different... lol

I wonder if you picked the cauliflower too soon, Alffe?!! I can't imagine a cauli that didn't taste good...

Scrabble... you are going to LOVE your digital.... and if I could warn you of one thing... do NOT keep all your photos on your camera... and make sure you keep them organized in some sort of a filing system on your computer or you are going to be sooooooo sorry! And don't forget to save them on CDs or flash drives (my personal pref)

OOOoopssss... the above wasn't a wondering.. ok, back to wondering...

I wonder if I'll speak my mind and how I'll chose to do it when I attend the union/library board meeting tonight (imagine calling a meeting on a Friday evening?!!!)... I only work at the public library once a month... but that said, they are going to be laying off people who have been there over 20 years.... and only opening the library 3 freaking days a week... DUH DUH DUH....

I wonder at how stupid some board members have become in this time of economic downfall....

I wonder if I'm going to do some shake/rattle/and rolling at this meeting or if I'm going to sit back and remember that the only thing I can change is myself....

I wonder at how nice it was to see you all here today
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-10-2009), barbo (07-10-2009), Burntmarshmallow (07-10-2009), da duck (07-10-2009), DejaVu (07-11-2009), GmaSue (07-10-2009), mistiis (07-14-2009), ~scrabble (07-10-2009)