View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 09:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Heh. Driving wasn't so bad. Nobody could get it through their head that I was NOT going to answer my cell whilst behind the wheel, so I had many frantic messages. sigh. I am well loved and very well protected. LOL

The mistake I made was going back to work so soon. By the time noon rolled around, I was in tears. I am not going in today. I need everything I've got to get my little baby to the surgeon's for testing. He is much more important.

I might try again tomorrow.

Stupid muscles. I have Fibro. I know what muscle pain is. I know what a horrific flare is like.

THIS is like the worst flare I have ever had and the more I am up, the worse it gets. Fibro-the more I move, the more managable it gets. Way different.

I am alive. I made it through the crash. Now my body has to heal. I am not good at waiting to get well. I am even worse at staying down and not running, running, running.

I have a friend back East that told me I need to be more careful. He said that when one runs at full tilt like I do that something will eventually come about to force me to slow down. (He thinks it was a message from a higher power to relax and let others figure out how they can help themselves or help me. Some reason that scares me. CONTROL FREAK! LOL)

This morning is better. The pain is normal pain and I promise to be a better girl today and take it easy. Promise.

I love you guys. Thank you for holding my hand through this.