View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

you guys are tooooo much! LOL

hey! i'm baaaaack!
there's no was i could have put that desk together let alone even open the box and pull it all out of there.

the guy was really nice, big, strong and tall...oh...that's another topic.
the only thing i miss is the little drawer i had on my old desk. i'll go and find a little container of sorts to hold things.

the pull out try for the keyboard is great. i'm even trying to use my expensive office chair. so far so good. the only thing that i need to get is a longer cable. the one from the puter to the keyboard. it's too short now. cindy...do i have to go to the apple store or does a place like Best Buy have those. don't want to chance hurting the computer. the apple store is in the mall. a big hassle but i could do it.

oh, and listen to this. the guy was so nice. he moved my file cabinet closer to the wall with my copier AND he showed me how to fix the chair! the dining chair with the seat that fell off. he rescrewed it on with an allen wrench with a handle on it and gave it to me. now i can tighten the others before they fall off. he even took the big box away which they told me i had to do. i gave him a nice tip.

then i went to the grocery store. it was only 80 degrees. supposed to be 90. i didn't want to go but needed stuff and i won't go on the wk/e. now i'm going to take a nap. pain much better from my yesterday massage. she's on vacation next wk so i have to miss a wk. i should be crawling there by my next appt.

tomorrow i see Lenora for brunch.
and monday i see the neurosurgeon about my discs.
i moved up my sept neuro appt for this month. i have to talk to him about my muscles and this pain and i'm not leaving til i get a plan of action!

well this is long enuf so i'll be back later and talk about my "friend" Rich.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
"Thanks for this!" says:
soxmom (07-14-2009)