View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just dropped in.

Two voices reached out and grabbed me, because I can relate to both. Carey and Fiona. Since giving up mirapex I too have a softer focus. It actually has changed my personality, but this thread is not about Mirapex (I wander off the trail).

Information in a concise pkg is always good, but I have worked on a book project before and I will say up front it can rapidly run into a bad case of "too many cooks spoil the stew".....in this case too many voices may do the same thing.

I don't have the energy for such an ambitious project, but I wondered how complex it is to publish an e-book online. One could download it for a specific fee using paypal or whatever credit card options available. and that would cut out the great hunt for a publisher and the costs involved in producing and mailing a hardcopy. (not to mention storage and inventory control.) I have no idea how this is set up, but I run across it with increasing frequency, so it can't be too difficult

Like Carey, I am wanting control over my comments -how they are used and the right to edit them. Many of the discussion threads I have commented on are very opinionated and represent a cross section of perspectives. For the most part I think I have been sane and tried to write with humor and candor so I have no serious concerns. Just exercising caution.

Someone said K-I-S. I agree and would add keep it focused. What the heck does "Pakinson's Percieved" mean?
Just curious....

Maybe I'm just old and tired but without a powerhouse project leader, this idea will never get off the ground.