View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 10:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Glad you're back Biz! But gotta tell ya, this thread CORN FUSED me! I thought Alffe started roll call today, and I started reading it, and thought I was in the Twilight Zone!!

Now, I know I'm blonde (kinda) but, the more I read, the more I was panicking....... I said to myself--self, I know I told her how the date went........did she miss it?? And, and, why would Nat King Cole be singing I'm dreaming of a white christmas NOW????

OK, LS.......it's OK.....settle down girl.......you'll be OK......

Then I read BC's post and I membered reading how her mom helped make something sticky cuz she wanted one of his whiskers. I thought it was cute and funny! W H E W!!!!!! Then I knew to check the date on it, well, no date, but ya know!!

Biz--you d@mn near gave me a coronary girl!!! I missed you and glad you're back safe and sound, but............ OK, so it's MY fault!!! Thanks for gettin' my heart going for the day!! hehehe Luv ya!

How's everyone else doing today? I hafta run a bunch of errands and junk. Thinking about your aection BC, and about your court thing CT!! Hang in there both of you! Oh, BS is back, but I'm sure she's got tons of stuff to do to get settled back in.

How about a quick hello from everyone???
Hugs,
LS