View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 01:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Off topic - My heart is breaking.......

Hello all. Just found out that my sis is planning on moving to upstate NY in a month. Apparently EVERYONE knew about it but me and Mike. This means that my beautiful little niece will be 1800 miles away. I feel like screaming! She is like our little princess. They even lived with us for her first 4 years - so I was there to see her walk, talk, teethe, etc. I just don''t know which end is up. I love her so much. My heart is truly breaking. I don't know how I'll make it without her. She is such a little ball of fire and thought of not being able to see her makes me sob...........

I used to watch Lilli every day, but since my dx, my sis has been very bitter and won't bring her over - if I want to see her, I am given the option of picking her up or not seeing her @ all......I just don't understand.......

They plan on living with her MIL (in the basement) and going to school full time while working - so where does that leave Lilli? They are pulling her from everyone and everything she has even known.....how can they be so selfish?

When I found out yesterday I was just angry - now I'm numb. I can't even think straight. I'm going to miss my baby soooooo much.

Erin