View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 03:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi Becky!

Hey sweetie! Am I happy to hear from you! It is so great that you are back doing what you love! I am so glad to hear that! It is an inspiration for all of us!

As for the whole "ordeal" - I was feeling really weak and my feet and hands started peeling like crazy, so I saw Dr. I, and he said I was having an allergic reaction to the Imuran and took me off that day (Thursday) ans bumped my pred to 40. Well, I still kept getting weaker and weaker, so I went in Monday - my eyes were all over the place and my head was hurting so badly that he wanted me admitted that minute. I have a tendency to "crash" pretty fast. It was wild! Then I was told that the plasma exchange would probably do more than my "usual" IV IG, so I agreed - YUCK! THat needle is HUGE!

I was kept on the neuro/tele floor all the time,as my heart kind of goes wout of whack sometimes......thought I was going to go out of my mind.. I know I drove the nurses crazy, cuz' I kept taking tele off - had an IV in my left forearm and the jug cath in, so sleep was out of the question........

How are YOU doing?

Big hugs@
Erin