View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder that it feel so good to always land back here...at home!

Each time I must be away for several days, I wonder how I am going to "catch up?"

I wonder how much fun is generated by paddling dragon boats?
I wonder how great it must feel to be in a dragon boat, out on the peaceful water?

I wonder why I am not retaining enough info tonight to formulate pertinent wonders?

I wonder why it's so easy to retain water and so difficult to retain knowledge/information at times?

I wonder that anyone could abuse a dog... or any animal?
I wonder how these people sleep?

I wonder if my (((sweet dog))) knows how deeply I love her and how much gratitude I have for all of her company, her humor, her love... absolutely everything about her?

I wonder that (((my aunt))) knows just how much I love her and how sorry I am that she is having a difficult time just now? I wonder if she knows I'd love to be able to hug her in person? I have told her, yet does she *know*?

I wonder if the rain is going to stop anytime soon? We have had so much rain, I wonder if the trails will ever dry enough for hikers and bikers?

I wonder if (((Doody))) has been forced out by the raccoons yet?
I wonder about her car AC..working?

I wonder if (((Alffe's))) fundraiser is something she willl tell us all about?

I wonder how many camera buffs are in the family?
I wonder if I will get my new camera this year?
I wonder why I postpone picking it out?

I wonder if (((Mistiis))) will have a comfy bed soon?
I am sorry she feel disconnected. (((Mistiis)))

I wonder if (((Abbie))) knows how much I admire her strength for asking for support, and how often I offer supportive energies, good wishes and prayers in her name?

I wonder if (((Blue Mojo))) is feeling much better?

I wonder if you'll forgive me for being too tired tonight.. to list (((each of you)))?

I wonder if you know I love reading each entry and I keep (((you))) each close to my heart every day?

I wonder if there's room to leave even more love here, as the room is already overflowing?

I wonder if I will sleep well tonight, with all of this nerve pain screaming?

I leave an abundance of healing hugs...for (((anyone))) wanting.

I wonder that (((all))) will have sweet dreams?
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-11-2009), barbo (07-11-2009), BlueMajo (07-11-2009), Brokenfriend (07-11-2009), Doody (07-15-2009), GmaSue (07-13-2009), mistiis (07-14-2009)