View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 03:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Checking in...

Thanks Simon, for all your encouragement and support... You're such a kind person, and an inspiration yoruself!

UpdateS!
Am doing ok these few days, lesser fasciculations than that day, thank God! But nearly had my first fall today, while I was out. HAve been practising walking, (I'm able to walk for short distances), when suddenly my foot gave way and I nearly fell. Thank God my mom was beside me and she pulled me up firmly. Think i scared her. I'm still not sure what happened, which foot gave way etc, but am just glad I didn't actually fall.

Am finding it harder to type now, somehow my fingers keep missing the correct letters and I end up typing weird stuff. Lol. Found out that there are programs to enable people who have probs typing to type using their mouse, but somehow think I'll still insist on using the keyboard, for as long as I can...

Have been trying to stretch myself more, especially my fingers. My limbs seem to be getting stiffer, but am trying not to think too much abt it. Just use them for as long as I can, and think about the rest later.

How's everyone doing?
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote