Thread: Life
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 06:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

(((Tiger Lilly))),

My prayers are with you. A few yrs. ago I fell in the backyard and fractured my ankle. I was in a cast for 4 wks. and then I had to have physical therapy 2-3 times a wk. to get my ankle better. Just be sure to cut back on the caffine or it might cause more pain.
In regards to your family, my parents sent me to a boarding school out of state for 3 yrs. because they told me they couldn't deal with me and that I was uncontrolable when what it came down to in the long run was they wanted me out of the house so they didn't have to have any responsibility. I finally came back home and tried my best to prove to my parents that just because I had epilepsy I was no different. Things got better for awhile until my parents broke up after almost 42 yrs. of marriage this caused me to have more sz. from the stress and now my mom told me she won't come over to visit me anymore and she told me to stay away from her, and my father didn't talk to me for awhile but I finally got him to talk to me on the phone and he came over to visit me 3 yrs. ago. I know how you feel it really hurts when a parent disowns their kids. I've been on my own for 24 yrs. with my husband and what has helped me the most is God. You might want to consider speaking to a Pastor or Rev. they can be a big help. My prayers are with you and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote