View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 02:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

What I couldn't check was spasming in the upper leg muscles. I have RSD all over my legs, from the ends (toes) upwards. When I get breakthrough pain, I feel it most in both big, upper, leg muscles, they will hurt like hell. Esp. the right muscle spasms a lot. I also have problems with my feet. When they're not in shoes (and damn shoes aren't comfortable) and when not put into position, they tend to want to claw inwards - and there's a lot of tremor. I got exercises for that a long time ago so I'd keep them straight and I sat for years with extended legs and feet against the wall - it beat having them taped! I seem to have the clawing mostly with the right foot (feels like a loose ankle with one side wanting to extend more than the other). I have to think at how to put the foot down, keeping it steady all the time and making an effort to do so (and there's nerve damage in the area). I also need to have corrective footwear, for support. My arms and hands are still being treated so I'll have to wait and see.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-12-2009)