View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 08:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused B12 symptoms triggered by stress?

Has anyone with b12 def noticed that a large amount of stress can trigger symptoms? Like depression or nausia?

Back in jan. before I knew about my b12 def I had a break down from something stressful, something that I should have been able to handle but couldn't. I was depressed and had anxiety bad enough that I was out of work for a week. I was weak, nausious, shaky, dizzy and totally freaking out. I eventually calmed down mentally but the physical symptoms kept coming and going. of course at this point I know now that because my b12 was defiecent I was more sensitive to the anxiety.

I have been taking my b12 and feeling a bit better. This weekend that same stress came back into my life. So far I was able to handle it better... so far, even though I'll be back to work tomorrow and a bit nervous that I will break again. Today I am feeling on and off depressed and my eyes are bothering me. I know that this stress going on is enough to make anyone a bit down but I guess I am just reaching out to others with B12 def because I am affraid that I have depression on top of this b12 condition. Am I making sense? Has anyone else with this condition noticed increased depression with stress?
magenta272 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote