View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 05:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My work will not leave me alone....

My boss makes his wife call me constantly over the STUPIDEST stuff. Stuff he should know. Things that can wait.

I finally called him back after Con's doc appointment and went off on him. To the point I started bawling. He knows I am bipolar. And you would think he would understand the anatomy of whiplash considering the nature of our buisiness. Asshat. I think he finally got it.

If I don't rest now, I don't come in later. The more he stresses me out now, the longer it takes for me to be well enough to pull a full day.

He's just so used to me pulling 10 to 12 hour days, sometimes two weeks in a row, he just can't get it through his head that I am human and frail and I can break.

When I started crying, he backed right off. I hate that. I hate crying. I hate crying in front of him. Then I get mad and I cry harder.

I want a beer.

OH! And Con has his gall bladder out on the 15th of January. He told the doc that he wanted it done as soon as possible. LOL. Then the poor kid looked at me and asked "How is the 15th as soon as possible, mom?"