View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 06:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default my last two weeks

Hi Carolyn...I like this thread; thank you for re-starting it. Research librarians make lots more money; good suggestion!

Hi Charlie: I hope you find some relief for your shoulder soon. I had a frozen shoulder a couple of years ago and that was hell. Have you considered a pain management doc? That helped me...

As I enter my fifth month after diagnosis, I am settling into this strange new world. A routine is more or less emerging. I am noticing my body's changes with increasing interest and compassion and decreasing grief and guilt. And I am beginning to think about new projects again, which I suspect is a good sign.

My family and I spent a week in Rhode Island which -- despite a lightening strike, flash flood rescue, news crew and falling tree -- was quite enjoyable. Then, last week, I rested, processed the scary stuff, did the laundry and worked on furthering my pending SSDI application, which apparently isn't as assured as I had thought.

I also wrote a poem for Penny of Penny & John's chat room for newly diagnosed PWPs. That was fun! http://parkinsons-support-chat.org/w...Poem-for-Penny

Have a great day,
Rose

Last edited by rose of his heart; 07-13-2009 at 06:42 AM. Reason: additions
rose of his heart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote