View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

oh sox...the cape! ahhhh, sounds wonderful.
please tell me about the location etc. i've never been there. have a great time.

i saw the neurosurgeon today. he said my neck is still stable enuf for no surgery. yay

about my back, he recommended the my pain dr (the one that has done the steroid injections) so an ablation on one of the facets. to block the nerve. i have to get more information about this before i consent. he'll send his report to him. and, i requested a copy of his dictation as usual. the ablation is one step below the x-stop procedure and one above the injection. he suggested it instead of trying a 4th injection.

so, we'll see. i'll call the office on thurs and see what they've heard and how they want to handle things. he said since the injections work for hrs to days after and my legs improve that the ablation can last for up to a yr. wouldn't that be nice.

so on to the neuro on thurs about my pain.

my housekeeper is coming tomorrow to help me start going thru this apt and give, throw, donate things away. i've got to start clearing things out looking towards the move.

i decided to buy a matching 4 tier bookcase that will match my desk. they had it on sale for 20% off. i think it will tie things together and i can put the fax/copy machine on it and move my file cabinet.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann