View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for advice

Thank you so much for taking the time to try to help me along. I do have a good Primary Care Doctor who may be able to get me to a Dr. who knows more. THe neuro did refer me for PT but I guess for the c-6 problem? I bought hubby along to help me remember stuff and even he is confused, he thinks doc wants the therapy for that? could that cause TOS like problems? The Doc acted like it was all "likely" to fibromyalgia, but I never had the bad stuff in my arms till Nov, hurts to brush hair, read a paperback in bed, etc. He is rather abrupt but is trying to deal with a lot of different problems with me at once, he said "I think you are highly sensative to medicines"....Ha Ha I tried to tell him that on day one....Anyway I will look at all the sites and see what I can do for myself. I have not had any severe injury, have noticed the tingling pain in neck when sitting for a while. What may have caused the bad flare? And what does sx mean?

I had to diagnose my POTS: http://www.potsplace.com/ problem myself, (Before a Dr. did) and now I think i Have dry eye too. It just gets more and more fun! I'm tired of having weird unusual problems! Why not something say like a quickly dx and treated thing! Well thank you both again.
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote