View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

and each one of those nasty little pills taste THOUSANDS of times nastier than the 1 gram of solumedrol. So much easier.

I had a bigger problem being bored out of my mind than any problems with the IV. I also thought I'd have to pee more with 500mL's of glucose. Maybe I need to drink more water?

I'm taking my laptop tomorrow and leaving most of my crochet/knitting projects at home. Taking my Kindle because it was really nice to be able to just sit and read without anyone bugging me every 10 minutes.

I'm really surprised that I'm not bouncing off of the walls tonight. Those nasty pred pills made me absolutely wonko two years ago, and the IVSM seems to be making me feel calm and relaxed and feeling kind of good. My index finger is burning a teeny bit right now, but it kind of a pleasant sensation, so I wont complain much.

Cant wait till I'm done, it's just so boring!!!! I started walking around the short hallway because my knee was stiffening up (it does that) and I just wanted to have a laptop and some dvds and hadnt thought I'd want one until I got there and decided I didnt just want one, I needed one! SOOO BORING!

Two more days to go...and I forgot to ask if they're going to torture me with oral pred after this. They didnt mention it. So, maybe they're not, or they're just waiting to surprise me. (ohyay...not!)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote