View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

We had one STRANGE cat, Shadow, who now lives with my niece. She liked to put on a harness and go for a walk. When I had mono, the high point of my day was when DH would take me for a drive after dinner, and Shadow started wanting to go with us! She would sit at the door and yowl until we took her to the car. She liked to sit up front with her feet on the dashboard and look out the windows.

One day I had to take her to the vet for a check up and shots, and had to make a quick trip to the hardward store. I thought, oh, what the heck, and took her in the store with me to see what would happen. She sat in the child seat with her little harness on and rode all around the store, just checking everything out. We got some funny looks. She is just not your normal cat! She was constantly upsetting the applecart with our other cats, so it's been much more peaceful here since she moved to my niece's house.

Twink, your kitty does look like she could be Siamese. They all start out white and get their markings later, so there's no telling. Is she chatty? Most Siamese seem to be really vocal.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time, and annoys the pig."
msarkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (07-14-2009)