View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I brought my computer with me to my infusion

So I'm sitting here, waiting for my solumedrol. I got here really early. (there's an interesting and annoying story about the moron cab driver that drove me here. I got a free cab ride )

The nurse saw me in the waiting room so she brought me back into the room early, which is really nice because there were a lot of people in the waiting room, now I'm in a nice quiet area, playing Stargate dvd's on my laptop.

I didnt even bother changing clothes this morning. I couldnt get my bra on this morning. (cant reach around to put it on) so I just came in my jammies. I figured if I'm sitting around all day, then I might as well be comfortable. I wish I'd remembered to put on deoderant tho.

Just got my drugs. (it's noon now) I just checked the bag. It's in dextrose this time. (it was glucose yesterday for some reason...? I know it was glucose yesterday because my dad saw the bag and confirmed it for me)

I just cant wait for the end of the bag. It's boring here. I cant wait till whatever did the diplopia in my eyes heals. (that's boring and annoying too)

I'll probably post more in this thread later today when I get bored again. I'm going to go watch Stargate on my laptop now.

(if this doesnt belong in the Stumble Inn...the mods can move it)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote