Old 07-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I'm wondering how the day went for (((BlueMajo)))?
Oh, it was boring... we are supposed to be on vacation, so, Im just going like 1 day a week to take care of my cells... Thanks for asking !

Quote:
I'm wondering how life is at the lab?
I'm wondering if (((Blue Majo))) will understand I'm just a wee bit jealous she works in a lab?

I wondering if (((Blue Majo))) might laugh when I tell her I had hoped to grow up to be a scientist when I was in the first grade?

I'm wondering what (((Blue Majo))) might think when I tell her my best friend (in the 1st grade) was going to be my "scientist research partner" when we grew up... and I wonder how we had managed to actually be lab partners all through grade 12??
I wonder where my lab partner is these days?
Oh really !? and then.... ? what happened ??? why arent you my lab partner in science ???
Life in the lab... is.... intersting.... Shame my lab-mates are... Weird... immature... and... lazy ! Yiuk. But my boss is great... and my project... hum ! Im so in love with it ! Cell cultures are fun except when they get yeast infections... ! And, mice... well... they are.... "ok"... hehe

Quote:
I wonder what types of pics (((Blue Majo))) takes with the biggest camera lense?
Haha, tennis players !!! and, zoo animals

Quote:

I wonder if ((((Blue Majo))) feels the love her whole NT family offers to her 24/7?

I wonder if (((Blue Majo))) will be okay with this entire post wondering about her? (I hope so.)
I loved the post wondering about me ! and yeah, I definetely feel the love and the prayers of all of you here sweet people !
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (07-15-2009), Doody (07-15-2009), mistiis (07-14-2009)