View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hmmmm, I wonder if I remember how to wonder...

I wonder when this heat will let up, over 100 for weeks now with no relief in sight....

I wonder how I miss the mountains already...

I wonder that it will take me a little time to feel 'connected' again, and will have my computer by Friday...

I wonder how wonderful DejaVu is and how much love, light, and peace she spreads around...

I wonder if she got some sleep with all that pain...

I wonder if Scrabble is using her new camera yet...((hugs))

I wonder what Blue will do for vacation... ((hugs))

I wonder what kind of tennis pics she takes...

I wonder when I will get a new camera for my lenses...so much wild-life in this area....

I wonder how nice it is to be away from DH finally....

I wonder how Doody's mother is doing....and Moi....and Abbie...and Jen...and Manda....and all of my friends here who are struggling....

I wonder that I need to wander on over and take care of more of the details involved with divorce and living in a new city, and new state....

I wonder if my car will need new tires after all that journeying....I know it needs a good washing.....geezzz, so grateful for air-conditioning here...

I wonder how gardengirl is and Doxiemama....gosh, so many here who have 'disappeared' for a bit, I hope, only a bit....miss you all..... Nikkie, Pono, BMW, ducky, goofy, Alffe, can't pull more out of this hot and tired brain...those who have written me I promise to write soon...

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-14-2009), barbo (07-15-2009), Doody (07-15-2009)