View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have cinnamon Altoids. They're "curiously strong"!

I discovered that garlic bread kills the taste of the steroids for me.

So for lunch, I got 3 pieces of garlic bread, some chocolate cake, and some root beer.

Sounds like a weird lunch, but it's pretty good. I should have asked for some caesar dressing to dip the bread into. (I had a caesar salad yesterday with my garlic bread, the dressing tasty with the garlic bread.) Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

Right now I'm watching "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare play) on dvd. I'm still bored. I may have to watch more Stargate instead.

There's a little girl that keeps coming into the room I'm in. She's sneaking snacks from the refrigerator. I can see her Croc shoed feet under the curtain. I guess her grandmother is in here somewhere. I guess the room I'm in is where the nurse keeps all the snacks and the kid saw the nurse getting something for someone earlier.. There's a locked drug cabinet in here too. (on the other side of my curtain)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote