View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

infusion is done! But there was a little left over, and my dad isnt going to be here for another hour, so I'm getting the leftovers now.

Didnt take as long as today, and I think they even had it set to run slower.

I have a b!tch of a headache, and I'm really sleepy. (didnt sleep much last night, and I get headaches when I dont get enough sleep)

I think it worked a little. The double vision that I had when looking to the right SINCE 2007 seems to have gone away.

I would really like the newer double vision to go away too. It doesnt seem to be as horrible as it had been the past few days, but it's still there. Maybe the bag-o-steroid-juice that I get tomorrow will do the other side.

At least now I can sort of tell there was an improvement. Yaaaaaay!!!!!!

I'm bored again, and sleepy...and I want my headache to go away.

On the plus side, the garlic toast I had for lunch (3 pieces!) is doing a great job of keeping that nasty flavor of solumedrol from making me gag, and the chocolate cake I had for dessert was tasty and didnt taste like solumedrol.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (07-14-2009)