View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default This leg pain has been here for almost 4 weeks now!!!!!

I'm getting pretty tired of it. I called my nuero this week and all she did was order another Medrol dose pac. Last week when she did that it gave me wonderful relief the first day and then as each passing day when the dose went down, the pain came back. I'm trying something different with dose pack. I'm taking all the days pills at one time every morning. I don't know if that will do any thing different or not. But as expected, I had a good day today because I started the med yesterday. So I probably did to musc.

My families Christmas is at my house this Saturday. All of them know that my house won't be spotless and decorated for Christmas and they don't care. I just want to enjoy the time with them and the new baby. So I hope history won't repeat itself and I am having more pain as the dose goes down.

Right now I am down. We draw names now for Christmas. I don't like it but go along wtht it. I think it gives the children the wrong impression of Christmas. We have one family that has had car trouble and won't be able to come. They usually make excuses not to come. So of course they have our name. My husbadn thinks it's silly to give presents, one daughter has no money, the other will give even if it puts her in debt and now the family that drew our name isn't coming. In the past, we have sent them a nice Christmas box, really loaded. And they send nothing in return. I know that's not the right spirit but right now I hurting and I'm feeling a little hum bug. Maybe my own little pity party. Sorry for the rant
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote