View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly315 View Post
Thank you everyone! I apologize if I sounded irritable in my first post- I was still in a lot of pain from my facet injections

MrsD, I have not had a chest x-ray... I'm still a little confused by what you mean, and how that can cause headaches?

Dmom3005, I was actually seeing a neurologist who specializes in migraines and head pain, and he just referred me to a pain doctor. Dr. Pain is the one who issued the facet injections, and I'm hoping to see some improvement by this weekend!
Also, if you don't mind me asking, how were you tested/diagnosed with fibromyalgia? It's something the doctors' have mentioned to me, but never pursued.

jccglutenfree, I'm definitely going to look into gluten sensitivity. I appreciate all of your help so much!
the facet inj, would be in your neck, yes? this makes it sound like cericogenic h/a such as might be found in whiplash etc.....the vagus nerve, mentioned by mrsd....inervates(enervates, never remember which) the diaphram...and other things, but can "feed back" and produce h/a....good luck
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote