View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Doddy will be able to visit all the folks she wants to visit and I especially can't wait to hear about those visits and those peeps!

I wonder if I should have flowers painted on my toes, too! what a treat!!

I wonder if my weekend away will be relaxing... I'm heading off to my sister's place at the lake for 3 days after work tomorrow....

I wonder at all the work places that are downsizing because of the economy; the events that are being cancelled because of disease threats; the people who are starving because they don't have enough food; the people who are dying because of hate, politics and beliefs....

aaaaaaaaack... why did I go there.... sorry....

I wonder if it really matters if I don't water the lawn and there might be worms in the cherries or weeds in the garden....

I wonder how lucky I am that my siamese cat didn't get an infection from his latest battle (this is when I wish cats could talk!!)...

I wonder how ~scrabble is doing with her new camera ... !!??
I wonder if she could post a pretty pic here for us all to see ....

I wonder how the Mois are... and how Manda is after sharing her letter to her sister with us... and how Mistis and Nicky are doing.... oh I wonder about lots of peeps....

I wonder why Mike would allow his Dad to be mean to you dear MegVeg ... I hope you find the strength to deal with the way you are feeling about this...

I wonderr how much I look forward to Marshmallow's thread police... lol

And I wonder, Alffe, if you noticed the size of your font changed and if you did it on purpose... my guess is not ... and thanks for sharing the humour with your wonder about the gas leak keeping you all away from your friend's funeral...

I wonder, also, Alffe, if you took advantage of some great bargains and that's why you can say you started your Christmas shopping today...

and thats enough wondering.... for now

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-15-2009), Alffe (07-16-2009), barbo (07-16-2009), Koala77 (07-16-2009), mistiis (07-16-2009), tamiloo (07-17-2009), ~scrabble (07-16-2009)