View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
This question runs deep, for me.
It seems to me, at times, that I've had an absolutely Wonderful life! (This just astounds any psychologist/psychiatrist I speak to). But,, it's been interwoven with absolutely horrible times. Younger, I seemed to "feel" painful things more deeply than others.
(This male vs female number always amazes me, too. I'm not sure why, but, I don't think that male / female "should" really have anything to do with it. Are men just too macho to show the pain, and live alone, with a bottle?
I dont' know.)

But, all through history, there have been terrible plagues, and maybe we're just modern day lepers? Of some sort?

I don't personally know ANYBODY who hasn't gotten their RSD from some sort of trauma. And, you might hafto stretch the definition of trauma.
But, something that affects/effects the body, in a negative way.

I've learned from my TBI (Traumatic brain injury) studies, that you get one, you're almost sure to get another. What's this mean? I think it means that our luck sux.
Or, is just not good.
I've been up and down all my life, from being wealthy to now losing everything to having two beautiful children whom I'm estranged from, because they warned me, not to get back together with my second wife, a welfare mama. (not my words, hers). I would never, knowingly, marry someone who was collecting off the public dole, AND working under the table! (I couldn't do that, why should I marry someone with such different moral values?). That's akin to walking up behind someone, and putting your hands in BOTH their pockets!

I'm intrigued by this site, by it's living, breathing people. We all seem to have known good lives, and then "lost it all" to this living, breathing monster! That WE Ourselves, Give life to! What can be more odd?
Humanity has it's share of horrible diseases. Of course.
But, this one seems unfair, it won't kill us!
Just strip us of Everything!

But then, when this happens, We realize just how rich our lives were. And, we have that memory, that can be depressing at times.
And, we usually have an uncanny way of "knowing" when someone nearby, is in pain. We just "know". It's like telepathy.

Never fails, my friends, when in pain, come to me. (Not RSD friends).

So, this is a Very Special Group.
I have no answer for this question. My thought is, that being a mechanic type person, I think our "electrical system" is shorted out somehow, and keeps taking down 'vital spirits' as it goes... and burning out more wiring, (nerves). It definately seems more neurological (electrical) to me. than anything else. And, let's reflect a bit on that. Neurologists are doctors, who don't want to get dirty. They all know this. The Best will admit it.
To be good, they must be Very Intelligent, and study well! and THINK HARD!

That's my little hypothesis of RSD.

The nervous system controls it all, and therefore, can mimic any kind of disease. And, so it does.

Thanks to anyone who reads my little "rant" here.

I care about you all!

Pete
asb

I can't add to that!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-15-2009)