View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 04:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default a change of heart, a change of mind

Well, it's been a while since i last posted. I was last seen under a large dark cloud of gloom that I could not see a way through.
I was inspired by a prayer and a healing touch.
I spoke to my mum who told me I should 'look on the bright side'. At the time I couldn't SEE a bright side.
and I thought I was in for a long journey into depression....

but i'm happy to report that things have improved.
I no longer have any side effects from the Beta jabs; that's got to be good...
I really feel that the Beta is working in the right direction...
I had a neuro appt today and was told in no uncertain terms that I was looking well, things are not worsening, and that I should look on the bright side!!!...
I refrained from shouting at him...
and was told by the receptionist to get back on my horse and enjoy life (literally)...
I didn't throttle her...
I went away and thought hard...
I went to speak to my counselling lecturer... and I've had a stark about-turn of thought and change of heart.

I am going to go into business offering counselling in my area. I CAN do it...I am ready... people will come... I am capable. I've worked hard on my course and I WILL use it.

Instead of thinking what I can't do, I'm thinking of all that I CAN do. Starting now. and I'm starting with writing a HUNDRED things that I am grateful for.

I've had it with MS. It is NO LONGER in charge.
I MUST give myself a break and let ME ENJOY life again.

I'm off to start my list

Hope you're all well out there.
pud's friend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-17-2009), Dejibo (07-17-2009), diaba (07-18-2009), dmplaura (07-17-2009), gonnamakeit (07-16-2009), Kitty (07-16-2009), Koala77 (07-16-2009), Lady (07-19-2009), Niko (07-16-2009), NurseNancy (07-18-2009), SallyC (07-16-2009), Taffy (07-16-2009)