View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Im just mad as .....

How come the doctors wont tell me what is going to happen to my body when i went to my doctors yesterday after the neuro sent him the results he changed his whole attitude they kept telling me it was anxiatyand deppression which i have but who wouldent now hes telling me they will do everything they can to help me i dont know how many times i have seen this doctor for mucle sprains and i dont even know how they happened im just mad as hell now i cant drive anymore because i cant feel my feet it sucks all my dignity is going out the window im starting to walk funny and have to hold on to things because my balance sucks and to top it off by bladder is starting to spasm and my stomach still blows up like im 6 months pregnany but when i ask them whats going to happen they cant tell me my face is getting worse my eye is messed up i asked him why it was only on one side of my face and neck he said he doesent know i kinda need to know what to exspect he put me on cyclobenzaprine 10 mg and i dident have mucle spasms all night but he said it would help me sleep but it dident my left arm is going out on me can anyone help me the doctors dont want to anser my quastians or give ne any idea of what to exspect by the way i got ne new shoes and they help alot thank you
sheila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote