View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoyizes View Post
Way to go, Erin! Sounds like the steroids are slowly doing their job.
I just want it to work on the eyes. FASTER!!!! Like RIGHT NOW!!! Diplopia Hell really sucks.

At least now I've had my first experience with IVSM, and it was a lot nicer than my experience with oral pred. I'd do IVSM again before I'd do oral pred again. I just hope the IVSM doesnt trigger any funky infections like the prednisone did when I had it a couple of years ago.

I've been wearing the patch so much, that my right eye (the "good one") is feeling weird, so I'm trying to experiment with how much I can do around the house without having to wear the patch and not be walking into things.

I'll be so happy to be released from Diplopia Hell. I cant wait till then. It's like being in prison.

I'm claustrophobic, and I hate having things in front of my face. Having to wear an eye patch is triggering the claustrophobia a little bit. It's really quite irritating.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote