View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 01:14 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi Gaye! The myofascial pain comes and goes, but it is, as you say, much worse when I move a lot. The fibro is an up-and-down thing. I first diagnosed that myself, a few years ago. In a way it was kinda funny. I read about fibro on a website, and the symptoms sounded mighty familiar. So when I found a map of the tender-spot locations, I started pressing around on myself and found out (to my twisted delight) that I had a bunch of them all over. I didn't know then that the fibro was secondary, so I thought I had diagnosed ALL my problems. Anyway, the next morning when I woke up I was so sore it took me half an hour to get out of bed. My family laughed at me when I told them about it, like "you idiot! when you found out that it hurt, why did you keep on poking yourself?"

Linda, I just had that procedure done, too. It was called an endoscopy. I've found that Prevacid helps my stomach pain a lot, even though I'm not sure why. Don't let the guilt eat away at you like that. I know, easier said than done. But still, it ain't your fault, so don't blame yourself!
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote