View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Just to clarify something. ALAN NEVER HAD ANY PAIN IN HIS SPINE. THIS IS NOT WHY HE WENT TO THEIRL. He saw him because of the neuropathy and when he first went there, Dr. Theirl took one look at my stiff husband who was not flexible, never exercised a day in his life, and could not even bend his knees (but never had any significant pain to speak of, ONLY THE PN PAIN), well, he told Alan. "We have to help this guy".

Once he began adjustments with Dr. Theirl he became a new man. He lost weight, he was much more flexible and miracle of miracles, he went off the fentanyl pain patch.

Yes, he did try magnets, they did nothing for him.

To me, if you go to a chiropractic neurologist and you get relief and you can stop taking the fentanyl pain patch, well DOESN'T THAT SCREAM "IT'S THE BACK, IT'S THE BACK"!!!!!!!!

Well, now that we know it's not auto-immune, and we know he has significant spinal stenosis, doesn't this still scream, IT'S THE BACK, IT'S THE BACK!!!!!!

To me, this means, IT'S THE BACK, and we have to find somebody who will do the back.

But that has to wait until he has THE FEET DONE FIRST.

Guess who has to take care of him all during this???

And this morning my sciatica is killing me. I just put on a lidoderm pain patch.

Thank god for those things.

will update.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote