View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 07:58 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wonder why Im having some mood swings,and anxiety in the middle of my chest. I find myself worrying,because I'm going to have to move out of where I am in the near future. I don't like this.

I have been thinking about moving into a group home with people who have similar problems. I wonder about this. Would that turn out to be good,or bad? Would I regret it?

I live in a rural county,and there are not places like this that are suitable. I don't think that I can move into the next county,where there is a city,because Social Services say's I'd have to move only within this county,with their programs.

I feel boxed in by Social Services. This is new to me,and I don't like it. I'm going to have to move out of here one way,or another within the next several years. This is not a secure feeling,but I made it over the SSD hurtle.

I wonder If I'm going to loose my privacys. I wonder about all kinds of things concerning these things.

I wonder about my hobbies. I wonder if I'm going to have to liquidate the things that I have,and love.

I wonder about the economy? I don't see the government saving money. This makes me wonder about tomorrow also.

I wonder how (((Nik-Key))) is doing. I hope that she is OK.

I hope that (((abbie))) is doing OK.

I hope that everyone is OK.

I wonder how many people saw Paul McCartney with his group playing on the David Letterman show last night. Wow! That was something else.
BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (07-17-2009), BlueMajo (07-17-2009), Doody (07-17-2009), Koala77 (07-17-2009), mistiis (07-17-2009)