View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 12:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
Hey Jenn! I just had an MRI w/contrast yest and the tech told me to drink lots of water afterwards. Now, if they could just reduce the sound of that machine; that would give anyone a headache and I even had earplugs in.

Hope your'e feeling better...
Hi DM! They never have told me to drink a lot of water....I learned that online. You're so right about how loud the machine is, but I swear, if we ever add any of the "spines", it's my nap time! Even with the loudness of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
I had kidney pain the day after. I called the clinic and they said it can be normal for that to happen since its hard on the kidneys, and said to drink lots of water. flush flush flush. It only lasted for a few hours, but it felt like someone punched me hard in the back on both sides. I am glad thats better.

I dont have to go back in the tube for another year. woo!

Ack, so sorry about the kidney pain! Thank goodness it didn't last but a few hours. I've got another year, too, unless I have anything significant go on between now and then.

12/05: MS Dx ~~ 1/06-5/06: Avonex ~~ 8/06-9/06: Copaxone ~~ 12/06: Betaseron ~~ 1/07: No DMDs For Now
jowen214 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote