Thread: nasty turn
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 11:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked Thanks..

I have had chest pains since july this year

On dec 18th I thought I was having a heartattack pain and shortness of breath were off the wall, called ambulance and was rushed to hospital.. they were gonna let me out.. till they did ecg # 2 then they found abnormalitys (you may be right Kate) and kept me in.. heart pain continued over 10 days in ICU then the sent me to Victoria for angiogram.. my docs and nurses insisted they would know CRPS there.. yah right, not so lucky me. I got the head of cardiology there as a surgeon for procedure.

Right arms still very sore from angiogram.. hope it will be alright..
they refused to take precautions,, said 'well thats not gonna happen' when I told him what precautions were nessary (while I was on the table for angio) when he came in the room a few moments before and I told him (reminded.. it was all over my chart) he said whats CRPS?.. I knew I was in trouble.. I found out afterwards they did not even sedate me as they do according to all info I have read or seen on hospital video's.. it was extremely painful nightmare for me.. and they thought I was being "hysterical cryin and carring on" was heard by me as 2 nurses talked later.

I have had nightmares both nights since, it was very painful and i felt the 'snake' go through my drain pipe, they had to pull it in and out like a pipecleaner and I heard them say they might have to go through the other artery (at the hip) but then got it into the heart.. I felt it all and was trapped in a nightmare of pain and almost violation feelings.

Sory I dont mean to scare anyone but was how i felt and still dream it bad.

Thank you all for your well wishes.. I just pray it dosnt stay in this arm as we know it can.. and I hope I/we can find some answers soon this is just so nasty bad I cant do much without the pain comin... (yes when I rest mostly)

Kate you just may have the answer or a big part of it.. Off to research! thank you all an Jo.. I do think that is part of it too as I has pain nonstop in there for 2-3 days after turning wrong in my hospital bed, I could tell i did something to make it worse then too.

Big hugs.. real soft now,
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote