View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 01:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Mrs D

I have been told by my neuro on many occasions that the circulation to my lower limbs is normal. If this is still the case is it not almost certain to be an extension of the neuropathy? My wife has massaged my legs and feet once today which is quite an effort for her. It is difficult to say what difference if any it has made. Also I am sure that the Neurontin and Oxycontin have long ago reached the point where they no longer help. I am just “hooked” on them. I am reluctant to go and see my neuro again as he made it clear to me years ago that idiopathic sufferers of PN were destined to suffer permanently with only the help of drugs. Do you not think it coincidence that I have this calcification of my arteries at the same time as this sudden change in my PN?

I have driven to the shops this afternoon with no difficulty. It is standing and walking that has become increasingly more painful. The strange thing being that it developed during the night whilst I was asleep. I awoke with such painful lower legs for the first time. As I write the lower legs are burning and my feet are their usual painful selves.

Tony
Adastra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote