View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 02:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Rach!

Oh, sweetheart!I am so sorry to hear you are having a rough time! When are those dr's going to get real and realize you HAVE MG!!!!!!!!!!

What do they want? An alien to pop out of your stomach (like Alien) and announce to the world "I have MG?" I just sooooo do not get it! It makes me so mad when good people suffer needlessly!

I am having a tough day as well. I'm on my 5th Mestinon since 9:00 am.......Fortunately my neuro leaves it to my discrection when it comes to dosing......some days I am able to get by with 2 or 3, some days 6 or 7.

I KNOW I am the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE on this site, but try to not stress too much!

Just relax and let your wonderful hubby pamper you!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach73 View Post
having a really rough time of it this evening. Only 2 hours into a dose of mestinon bilateral ptosis, unable to swallow, unable to support my own head, drooling and sad face.I also had problems breathing. I took another two tablets and within 45mins symptoms resolved. However now have the twitches! I will be keeping a serious eye on myself.

The stress of everything I have going on at the moment finally got to me today. I feel like Im fighting on all fronts.

Hubs is being really supportive and I have been "sent" to bed with the laptop- without the charger, so I have maximum of an hour on here!

Thanks everyone for all there support. Hopefully this is just a little dip caused by the emotion of the situation.

Love
Rach