View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Shar, This is such a personal decision and no one else can make it for you. You've gotten a lot of good ideas, etc. to mull over.

As I sit here, trying to write this, I am in agony because my back muscles got weak from me daring to do a design project and have put me in pain from muscle spasms. I'm not saying that for sympathy but as an example of what MG does to people, to varying degrees. My back had been doing fine until I pushed and did something I don't normally do. MG is not predictable and that is the hardest part about it; besides the part about it being able to threaten your life!

Write down your thoughts, talk to family and friends, talk to yourself. What can you live with? Can you go to paper plates instead of doing dishes in order to work? Can you get a cleaner instead of doing it yourself? Only you can weigh all the pro's and con's to all this.

I hope you can figure it out. It was a no-brainer for me, since I stubbornly tired working over and over again, part-time, consulting work, etc. before I had to accept that I couldn't work. Good luck.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote