View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 10:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy55 View Post
SunshineGirl: I guess the first ? that I would ask you is where did your RSD come from and what area of your body did you first notice the pain? I am asking this beacuse in my case I had surgery on my small toe. Then it went up my L leg then all over my body. YES- I did have numbess in my feet and I still do,and boy does it hurt! Also my feet curly up and cramp at times. My hands do the same things to. Sometimes it depends on the weather here in Wisconsin. The winters here are really bad for people with RSD! Also when we have extreme weather changes,like when it goes from the 80's to the 60's in one day! Also things like rain will change my RSD pain. I know that I have gotton off the subget however there are many things that can cause numbness in feet. Take Care! Breezy55
Absolutely!! Still have it-feel like some days my feey are the size of watermelons.I also have started with the same thing in my hands. I have had rsd for about 2 yrs now ,with no known cause or injury- It is in my right foot and leg.I have found that if I can walk as much as possible , it helps these symptoms. Take care.
edever34 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote