View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that quite a few people here need some extra ((hugs)).

I wonder if I should go check my trunk and make sure that GmaSue has breathing holes. Wait! Come on inside! I rented a movie and am going to do absolutely nothing after I take my bath.

I wonder that I pretty much decided to leave early Monday morning rather than Sunday...waste money on a motel room, though the shorter trip would be nice.

But I wonder that you just never know about me. I may hop in my car yet tonight. ROFL!

I wonder that my new neighbor came over to visit and I was whining about commencing to mow my lawn and she said, no way, you're on vacation, let me do it when I do mine tomorrow! Normally I tell people, no thank you...but I jumped on board with this one!

I wonder that my new neighbor is gay and works for the sheriff.

I wonder that when she walked over she scared the bejeesus outta me in her uniform and badge and crap.

I wonder that she said "Hey good lookin...." which then made me wonder if she needs new glasses.

ROFL!

I wonder what her gorgeous roommate would think of her calling me good lookin.

I wonder that my back is killing me and I have no idea why....wait...granddoody and daughter stayed here last night and I bet I picked up that little 2-ton kid. Lordy he's huge! He's going to be very big like his daddy.

I wonder if I should take a pair of jeans...I live in my capris.

I wonder what Alffe would think if I showed up in a parka for my jammies.

I wonder that I LIKE it cool when I sleep.

I wonder if I'll remember my fan since I need that white noise when I'm sleeping.

I wonder how different my room is going to be since Ms. Alffe re-decorated.

I wonder that I want to leave special hugs for some people who are hurting, but suffice it to say...consider yourselves loved and hugged.

Oh, and I wonder that I need to leave an extra extra special hug for Moi and Moss. I love you guys, always and forever.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-18-2009), Alffe (07-19-2009), barbo (07-19-2009), Brokenfriend (07-19-2009), DejaVu (07-21-2009), Koala77 (07-18-2009), ~scrabble (07-19-2009)