View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Heh. Whoever is planning to go in my trunk better hurry! It's filling up with people like GmaSue, LOL! She's so early, I had to go outside and drag her outta the trunk and bring her in! (And she thought I didn't know she was in there!)

Luckily, it is so COOL here she wasn't suffering too much.

I can NOT believe this weather! I hope it's nice and cool next week at Alffe's. Usualy we have pretty hot weather when I go there.

Gots any good farmer's markets goin on there Ms. Alffe??

Yummy, can already taste those hottub mudslides. Ahhhh.

Did I ever tell you guys that when you sit in the hottub with Ms. Alffe at night...and you're drink gets low....Mr. Alffe suddenly appears from the dark of the back porch and says, "Can I refresh your drinks ladies?" Two of the best people you'd ever want to meet.

My plate this morning started with me and granddoody racing his new motorcycle and monster truck. Of course he gave me the monster truck because it takes bout 10 seconds longer to take off, LOLOL!

Also got to see my new neighbor's precious LuLu! She is a HUGE bassett hound and absolutely adorable.

My best friend will be showing up after a bit. Poor thing. Her water heater busted the same day she returned from a nice vacation to Chicago. They can't put in the new one til next week.

((Vic)) I'm empathasizing with you. My TMJ suddenly flared yesterday and my ear and jaw hurt like a houseafire.

Guess I'll go soak in my bath and forget about any more chores for this day.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-18-2009), Addy (07-20-2009), Alffe (07-20-2009), barbo (07-20-2009), DejaVu (07-21-2009), Koala77 (07-20-2009)