View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

(((Miss Blue))) Nope, you are not like other girls! And neither am I! We grow up in a society where we are always exposed to what is supposed to be the perfect girl. Nobody is perfect.

Don't look at all of your problems all at once (like I do ). Deal with just one thing at a time so you aren't overwhelmed.

Be kind and good and it will come back around.

You know there was an Oprah show, I don't know how long ago...a lady at work told me about it. It was about the top ??? things to do to make your life healthy, happy and live longer. Her #1 on the list was meditation.

I never thought that I could do that until I was given the tapes of one wonderful psychotherapist who is in Boulder. But it works if you try it. Our minds get so boggled that we really need to bring clarity into our lives now and again.

You are such a wonderful person here at these forums. I have been so impressed with you from day one of your arrival here and we are all so lucky to have you in our lives.

But I also understand just how awful depression is, believe me I do. It can really get you down...lower than low. When you're in this bind, remember to baby yourself.

I love you.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-18-2009), Addy (07-20-2009), barbo (07-19-2009), BlueMajo (07-18-2009), DejaVu (07-26-2009)