View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 12:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Erin I feel like that when I stop the IVSM for the first few days. It is the steroid crash. Your body is waiting for the next dosage and it isn't coming. Some doctors give an oral taper but that just prolongs the crashing.

They want your own body to make the cortisol from the adrenal gland. So the taper isn't always the best. You will find in a few days that you will pick up again. Eat and drink fluids a must.

I, too, have Hypoglycemia and must eat small frequent meals or my sugar drops and I get weak with the shakes, feel dizzy and tired like I might faint.

I carry the tiny Kit Kat bars with me in case I am out when it happens. This is not part of the steroids IMO for me. I used to get it many times. It has been very infrequent since I started the LDN, I don't know why though.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote