View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 01:43 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I guess I just took a nap in my computer chair. I was sitting here, reading, and watching a show on History Channel, and then next thing I knew, my foot was asleep on the footstool, my neck was really sore, and I feel a little refreshed...and the show I was watching isnt on anymore.

I cant wait for that to stop happening.

I have noticed more vision improvements. My dad and I were coming back from a snack run to BK, and I wasnt wearing any patches on my eye. I looked at the street with both eyes, and noticed that the lines on the street werent wandering off to the left in a direction that the lines were not going when looking thru just one eye.

My eyes are still doing the double vision, but it's not as bad, and I noticed it's easier to keep my eyes focused on things. Was watching cars go by my house tonight. My eyes cant really track the cars very well, so I get doubled vision then, but when just looking at the street, no doubles! Or at least not everything is doubled all the time.

My hands feel really good today too! My fingers dont feel like sausages like they had been. I've still got tingles in my left index finger (think that might be permanent) but I can at least feel more of that finger than before, and typing seems to be a lot easier, and I'm back to typing fast like I used to be able to...and without all the typing mistakes that I'd been making lately.

I hope all the little improvements stay around for awhile. I like feeling kind of normal again. (well, as normal as you can when you're still tripping from the steroids)

I just cant wait till the diplopia goes away completely and doesnt bother me anymore. (it better go all the way away...I want it gone)

I still have vertigo. It's been bugging me today.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote