View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 01:43 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh my goodness, Carol .... I can remember talking to you way back in the summer or fall of 2008, and here you are just getting started on LDN? Did you have a hard time getting it, or did it just take the 6 months of patience (tenacity) that some doctors seem to require from us.

I'm glad you are getting benefit from the heat as it sure would be coming in handy this year. I just heard on the news that June was the driest (or hottest?) on record for the mainland, so I imagine the island might be the same. (?)

Thank you for coming back and updating us ... I always appreciate updates from people (good or otherwise). Make sure and let us know how it goes over time for you too!

(My level of fatigue didn't improve until I went off antidepressants about a year after I started on LDN. Not sure why it worked out that way for me, but I'll take it. )

Cherie

Last edited by lady_express_44; 07-19-2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: sp
lady_express_44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (07-19-2009)