View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can tell you the rest of the story about last night.... Apparently there was this guy driving drunk and the police started chasing him. he went down I35 got off on hwy 9 which is the hwy i live off of turned off on the exit towards our neighborhood and if i understand the story right he was heading straight for the police not slowing down at all. one of the policemen shot at him blew out his window, he lost control and crashed into a fence.

WE went down the street all this took place on this morning on our way to church, and there are tire marks all over the road. You can see the tire ruts where the guy crashed. REbecca said on her way home from work last night there were at least 20 police cars on that street. They let her through the road block since she lived in the neighborhood. It was obvious she was on her way home from work. the paper said they didn't know if the guy was shot or his injuries were from the flying glass from the windshield.

I'm thankful nobody else was injured in all this... a high speed chase is so dangerous. I still wonder why he got off the highway and went into a residential neighborhood.... makes me wonder if he might not live in our housing addition...

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-20-2009), Alffe (07-19-2009), barbo (07-19-2009), DejaVu (07-19-2009), Doody (07-21-2009), GmaSue (07-20-2009), Koala77 (07-20-2009), ~scrabble (07-19-2009)