View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 01:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default newbie to the forum

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT
Hello,
I am new to the forum and am so happy that I have found it. I was diagnosed with RSD/CRPS a year ago after having a staph infection in my lower left leg. It is now spreading and I have been to doctor to doctor trying to get them to listen to me. I finally found a good pain management dr. and he doesn't take my insurance. There are very few doctors in my area that will honestly diagnose and treat this disorder. I don't know what to do.

I also was born with Cerebral Palsy that has effected both of my legs, so now I have a double whammy with the RSD. I just need someone who will listen and a place to sound off when I get down, because as a lot of sufferers know you can't always get the support of their families.

My family is suffering because I used to have 2 jobs and now I can barely take care of my house. My husband tries really hard to make it easier on me, but he misses the way I was before. He continues to be wonderful, but I would like to make friends on here who understand why I don't want certain material on my leg and arms, and why some days are good and some days are really bad.

Thanks for listening.
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote